Sunday, 28 April 2013

When you should be revising.....

...but you find yourself doing anything and everything else such as.....NAIL ART!
I love nail art, in fact I sometimes spend hours online looking at everyone else's fantastic nails, have you seen WAH! nails? some of the nail art they produce is just amazing, I've also been a frequent visitor to BURKATRON for a long time now, and I get so jealous because i really do have shakey hands...well when it comes to doing my right hand anyway!

But alas, below is a picture of a particular design i like because it accommodates shakey hand in a way that the design doesn't have to be neat! I'm pretty happy with it, even if i did end up smudging my forefinger about half an hour after completion....I'm always ruining my forefingers! 



I'm also a fan because the combination of colours can be endless depending on your nail varnish collection!
As you can see I opted for pastel colours, all models own! 


No comments:

Post a Comment