Thursday, 2 May 2013

Im fairly certain that Im the reason my postman still has a job....

I've been pretty good this year in relation to not buying excessively from ebay etc. I used to buy all sorts of rubbish! But the past few months ive toned it down, skincare and makeup purchases not included hehe.


Today I got three deliveries...yes three! My mum wasn't pleased - I was still in bed and she answered the door muhaha. But yeah so below is what I received in today's post!

1. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation: I First bought this gem when I holiday'd in California last summer, was having a peruse around Sephora and visited the Kat Von D stand - I was curious as it's not available in the UK, I was extremely impressed with the coverage. I'm a gal who when I'm on a night out opts for a really matte foundation, I like full coverage and so this really works for me, you literally only need a tiny amount and it covers like a gem! So much so that after purchasing it last July it only threw in the towel last week!
Unfortunately as I mentioned before its not available in the UK and Sephora doesn't deliver to the UK so I had to scour eBay for it and I paid a hefty price! Worth it though!

2. RedKen Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner & 
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Fortifying Mask: So I've seen this product around and about on various blogs and a few people I know have invested  but I was sort of reluctant to take the plunge as the products are fairly expensive, however, I got a pay rise last week and decided to treat myself! In addition to that Feelunique.com have an offer on the brand at the moment, I got the SOS pack which contains the Shampoo and mask for £19 and then I purchased the conditioner separately! I'm planning on washing my hair on Saturday the only day i have time to do it because of work! So I will do a review on Saturday night, hopefully whilst admiring my uber healthy and shiny locks! 

3. RedKen Real Control Shampoo: This was a free 50ml sample I received with my order from feel unique, not a bad size as samples go! 

4. Nip + Fab Spot Fix: My skin around my chin area has been really bad lately due to stress - final few weeks of university I had deadlines coming out my ears so I was on the edge of a breakdown which resulted in a breakout! I've been lucky in my years to not actually suffer from bad skin and spots, the occasional menstrual spot but nothing major and so I've never really had the need to own spot creams etc So I was in a bit of a rut these past few weeks when I did break out! Normally I'd use a clay mask and maybe some sudocrem to take away the redness but it just didn't want to work! and so I was just browsing and Nip + Fab is a brand I've been seeing around a lot lately so I gave it a shot and what do you know, they have an offer on! I do love offers, so I got this for £3.95!!! reduced from £9.95, I used it this morning and I can already see a difference! I also purchased the Pistachio Sundae Body Butter which isn't pictured but smells fantastic!  


And that's it! Well I say that's it but that's a lot as far as a day of packages goes!


Next up is a review of my & Other Stories products that I purchased a few weeks ago now...I'm in love! 











No comments:

Post a Comment