Saturday, 4 May 2013

& Other Stories

So this is a brand that I have been seeing mentioned on various websites and blogs in the last few months, its a brand from the H&M group and offers clothing, accessories, shoes, bags and beauty... As a self confessed skin-care obsessed gal I obviously decided to try out some of the skin care items they had to offer. 



For my first purchase I went for the Fig Fiction Body Scrub, and let me tell you it smells absolutely fantastic. I know the idea behind a scrub and exfoliator is to buff away the dry skin etc. but I have a real dislike for some scrubs that leave my skin feeling scratchy, I hate feeling the "bits" in a scrub - strange I know! But this little gem is lovely, smooths on like a dream and then when you massage it into your skin it eventually turns into a lather which I cant even put into words how much I love!

Leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and smooth and I can use it everyday without it feeling as though its leaving my poor skin raw!

It took me forever to decide on what scrub to buy scent wise - so in the end I got myself two! I also purchased the Couture Carnival Scrub - again smells lovely but I think I'm just besotted with the Fig one at the moment so I don't use it as much.

Definitely loving & Other Stories as a brand though and intend to buy some more items both skin care and make up wise, I've seen some beautiful spring and summer shades lipstick wise so I expect to seriously splash some cash on this brand in the future!  




No comments:

Post a Comment